<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7199521883324347783?origin\x3dhttp://xweirdzx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, 3 June 2007


Hey Girls!

We sure did have a wonderful time yesterday! I really enjoyed myself considering I don't really enjoy baking in the sun and sitting in the waters! But I sure did!

The waters at Palawan Beach was relatively clean! But according to Miss Earth's standards, it still requires a bit of cleaning up. ;)

Anyway, I have some pics that are mostly after we all got cleaned up and freshened up!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
That's the back of Shaz and Di! The ODAC girl leading the team upslope!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
LC and Wei with Ziwei trying to hide!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And this time I blocked Wei out! Oops!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I can't seem to get all 4 people into the cam...always there would be someone missing...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The rumoured sec school couple back together again??!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
K buddies!! :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Me and Bdae girl!! OH YAH! Where are the pics we took with one another (like the individual 2 person ones)?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Back at Vivo

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I am getting hungry! People! This is nice for just a meal without any other sides!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
LC taking a pic of the Super delicious Clam Chowder with Sourbread Bowl!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Another of her.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Finally, we end off with this...6 of us! Friends forever! (Note: see the luge word? :))

Thanks girls! I really had lots of fun!! And I hope we get to go out like that once again! And this time Az and Sarah better be there! :)

I am so glad that everything went well!
Outing success! Woots!! =)

~Weird-R~ PiNkDeLigHtS~

♥Bid Farewell

Ydisaster

We're together forever no matter what!


Weird-L 4 January


Weird-R >10 February


Weird-A 2 March


Weird-D 8 June


Weird-S 8 July


Weird-S2 7 November



Ybreak down

Date opened: 31/05/2007
Best viewed:1028x768 Resolution
Server: Mozilla Firefox

Our Pledge
We, the group of weirdz,
Pledge to love one another whole-heartedly.
Through sunshine or rain
We will love just the same
Though quarrels may ensue us
during our journey through life
And what life brings us may be unpleasant
We will always love each other come what may


Ybed monsters

Yes, my friends are all imaginary.
LC
Rachel
Sarah
Shu Zhen
Wei Wei
Ziwei

Others
Blogger
Friendster
Meridian Junior College
Photobucket
Singtel SMS
YouTube


Ymonster talk




Yreality

Reality is harsh. Remove these credits and get eaten alive :D

1 2 3


Yyesterday