<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7199521883324347783?origin\x3dhttp://xweirdzx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, 3 June 2007


Ok girls here's more photos!!! (credits to ziwei)

I'm typing this post because I don't want to be shot again by some people as in the previous post. !@#$$%^&*

Us while we were on the tram to siloso beach before 10am (we actually took the wrong tram, so that's how we got the idea to make you guys take the wrong tram came about heheheh)

At the top of the tower while trying to hide so that you guys can't see us from the other tower. Who says we can't have fun first? hehe..

Eh seriously I don't know what we're pointing at. Now having said that we look kinda retarded here.
And so you guys are being watched... *pink pantha song*
We sang the birthday song across the tower to dianne. It's ok girl I know you were so embarrassed because you kept covering your face (actually i felt embarrassed too having to sing offkey birthday song at the top of my voice across towers in sentosa, but neh nobody else besides us will know. probably they thought it was shaz who sang offkey. haa!)
Ok this is the only one which we had all 6 attempting to jump in the water. Now I don't know why but we really look retarted here!!! Like, What's Ziwei doing? And classic expression from Wei2. lol
Our group photo! Yeah! (Do you realise my eyes look kinda green in this and the first photo? Cool! I'm turning Ang Moh! WAHAHAHAH)
Weirdz: unfortunately Azzimah and Sarah can't make it. It's ok Sarah we understand. But Azzimah, do you regret not joining us instead? Hur hur hur???!!!! BOO
Oh we were posting like this for a good 1 minute so that the tower cam can take photo of us.
The ever delicious oh so yummy clam chowder from earle's swensens. damn ex. but damn nice.
Darling! Ok enough said.
Ziwei's meal
The photo shaz took of Wei2 & my meal is quite bright. So here you go a better picture (well shaz that's too bad I'M A BETTER PHOTOGRAPHER neninenibobo)
Oh I think the chicken that Rachel ordered was like damn nice can... Thank you DEAR for helping me cut the chicken into slices so that I can eat it too. Enough said (I think I'm going too far now. lol)

*gobble up the food*

-----------------------------------------------------------

And here's the rest that shaz did not post up because she don't know how to rotate. Noob. (hehehehe now's my turn to insult you back! weee~~)

Our dear Shaz! LOOKS SO COOL, LIKE A MONKEY GETTING READY FOR PERFORMANCE! Well done. (ok I think I'm really too mean here...)

The southern tip of Sento. Ya.Yeah and here's the birthday girl opening present!!!

Our sun-kissed skin and the smiley face

And that was the $14.40 volleyballAfter which...


Anyway shaz so love the volleyball. We look so clean in this

Young lady, young lady and another young lady. Now somebody should know why she does not belong to this group. Oh ya btw this photo looks like it's a framed up photo in those gallery and I just took a photo of a picture, probably because of the colour?
*deep voice* Welcome to Singapore
Another opening ceremony hehehehehhe...

Oh for your information Dianne:

necklace/small metal box/Esprit jacket - weirdz+Aifung+Wei2

Perllini Bag - weirdz

So outing declared successful! WEEEEE~~~~

Now left photos in Dianne's cam. I'm gonna sleep first. It's already 3.30am after looking for layout, changing the layout, editing photo and posting up.

Ya, if don't like pls change layout again. thank you

*[LıŻhεn]*™


♥Bid Farewell

Ydisaster

We're together forever no matter what!


Weird-L 4 January


Weird-R >10 February


Weird-A 2 March


Weird-D 8 June


Weird-S 8 July


Weird-S2 7 November



Ybreak down

Date opened: 31/05/2007
Best viewed:1028x768 Resolution
Server: Mozilla Firefox

Our Pledge
We, the group of weirdz,
Pledge to love one another whole-heartedly.
Through sunshine or rain
We will love just the same
Though quarrels may ensue us
during our journey through life
And what life brings us may be unpleasant
We will always love each other come what may


Ybed monsters

Yes, my friends are all imaginary.
LC
Rachel
Sarah
Shu Zhen
Wei Wei
Ziwei

Others
Blogger
Friendster
Meridian Junior College
Photobucket
Singtel SMS
YouTube


Ymonster talk




Yreality

Reality is harsh. Remove these credits and get eaten alive :D

1 2 3


Yyesterday