<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7199521883324347783?origin\x3dhttp://xweirdzx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, 6 August 2007


Hey girls!

I haven't been able to come online though my status online is probably always there. I recently just ended the hall camp. We are moving on to the block camp today. I am still awake...Time check: 2:47 AM!

Apparantly, staying in hall is like that. 2, 3 am is still considered early. And they wake up 8,9am. It's really bad for the body and all, but I guess I am getting accustomed to the lifestyle already. Just now my friend came over and had cup noodles with me! We did other art and craft stuff for this senior guy that we have to date for formal dinner. I have been "attacking" my date so far but he hasn't given me an answer. So, I wanted to decorate his room just now but he was inside the room! After walking to his place 2,3 times, I gave up and my friend promised to go with me tmr morning. LIke duh..he would sleep in! Unless he doesn't close his door as he sleeps! (Read more about this dating game at my blog.)

Tmr is going to be quite a slack day besides Freshmen Inauguration Ceremony which I heard it's quite boring but people go for the sake of the nice files they give out. However, I didn't bring really formal clothes!!! I hope they allow me to enter!

Ok...my timetable is almost going to be out and I have a free day on WED! The other days are horrible with one day at most 2 tutorials/lectures. Each day has one lecture and one tutorial. I kinda like this whereby I don't have to bid for the course. I am probably going to puke blood if I have to bid.

Anyway, I don't think I am blogging at my blog yet. I am very sleepy and my eyes are closing. Going to wake up at 7am and meet my friend as we set off to decorate our dates room.

Take care everyone~

~Weird-R~ to Weird - D: Hey girl! Go all the way for it! You even get to take your own outside pic! Hehe! All the best girl!

good night everyone! :)

♥Bid Farewell

Ydisaster

We're together forever no matter what!


Weird-L 4 January


Weird-R >10 February


Weird-A 2 March


Weird-D 8 June


Weird-S 8 July


Weird-S2 7 November



Ybreak down

Date opened: 31/05/2007
Best viewed:1028x768 Resolution
Server: Mozilla Firefox

Our Pledge
We, the group of weirdz,
Pledge to love one another whole-heartedly.
Through sunshine or rain
We will love just the same
Though quarrels may ensue us
during our journey through life
And what life brings us may be unpleasant
We will always love each other come what may


Ybed monsters

Yes, my friends are all imaginary.
LC
Rachel
Sarah
Shu Zhen
Wei Wei
Ziwei

Others
Blogger
Friendster
Meridian Junior College
Photobucket
Singtel SMS
YouTube


Ymonster talk




Yreality

Reality is harsh. Remove these credits and get eaten alive :D

1 2 3


Yyesterday