Thursday, 27 September 2007
*[Lizhen]* says:
Ok I'm finally blogging here after MIA-ing from this place for centuries. First thing first, no Sarah, unfortunately I'm not joining so there you go.
I'm still pissed though!! &*@#$%^ You guys don't want to meet up with me right???!!!
Anyway Dianne, Uni life isn't really as bad as we've said it out to be. REALLY. Just a couple more projects to prevent you from sleeping for days, or at least be glad if you can catch at least 4 hours sleep. A lot of groups that you can't remember which members is in which modules and which groups. Timetable fully taken by "Project meetings" that can end only at 9pm.
So you see, they say uni life is quite fun. Indeed it is *roll eyes*
I'm fitting quite comfortably into SMU now (minus the workload that is). I know everyone is saying the same thing so I'm not going to grumble how tiring uni is, because afterall, EVERYONE IS IN THE SAME SOUP.
So girls, fret not, just remember someone out there is in a worst off situation than you ya?
Ok I'm rushing for my class now. TC and see ya!
ps.. Stop misusing the label function. thanks!!!
[edit]
Ok labels is something like a file, and your post is your worksheet. You've one Math file, one GP file, one Geog file and one Econs file, and you've all the worksheets. So your file is to help you stay organised right? Math worksheets into math file, GP worksheets into GP file etc.
So, when you take out your Math file, you can find all the Math worksheet in this file. Likewise with this label. If you label one post celebration and all the post on birthday celebration also put it under "celebration" label, the next time you click on this "celebration", all the post under "celebration" will be shown. If you label one post on "food" and you place all those post on food under the "food" label, you can click on this "food" label to see the content on "food". So if it's on school, just place them under label "school".
Remember, label = file and the post = worksheets
So if you give different label to different post e.g. "I feel so loved" label or "Give the trees a hug today And say thank you :)" or "im so nt gonna wanna have kids" or things like that, how are we going to organise our posts? It defeats the purpose of placing a label then.
So, maybe you guys want to start organinsing under: "school" which you guys already have, "rantings" which is just the daily rants or whatever with no specific topic, "celebration" which can include all the birthday celebrations we have for each other, "meet up" which includes all those posts on our actually meet ups, or "organising" to include the discussion on coming up events/trips/meetingups/celebrations.
Just a suggestion only. Cos I find it rather disorganised. Haaa~
If you guys don't like can always ignore this post. Afterall the label function is not exactly that important =)
♥Bid Farewell