<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7199521883324347783?origin\x3dhttp://xweirdzx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, 4 September 2007


To my dearest Weirdz,

It's been a long time since we last met or even talked.
Here, I sincerely offer my apologies for not being able to meet up with you girls. Also, I am saddend to say that I haven't even spoken to any of you (besides Weird-D like dunno how many years ago after her pageant). And sorry to LC for not being at the msn conversation like dunno how many times!!

I have been falling asleep at every lecture and I really miss Az, Di and SJ coz they aren't there to wake me up! And lectures are so boringggggg!!! I want to go back to do MATHS~ I miss doing tutorials for that! Tutorials now are disastrous coz I take one whole day to just do tutorial! Even though tutorial is like once a wk, I don't know why I can never finish the work I have! I can't imagine doing projects also! I can't even remember who is in which tutorial group project! How nice if we could all just do projects and tutorials together again!

I shall be frank, I feel very demoralised by the amount of readings and things I have to do! And staying in hall aint making things easier! I just feel like phantom-ing (aka disappearing from whatever is happening in hall) and just stay in my room to study. But I know that is impossible especially I am such a peoples person who needs to be around people all the time. To add to this, I am going to run for block committee (aka the people in-charge of the block). My friends asked me to run. And my parents do encourage it! Besides, I do quite want to run for it too! I don't think I want to run for block stuff in year 2! Plus, I have many seniors here who may vote for me. I haven't made it official that I want to run. But I guess if I do, I would get it. I am having quite second thoughts about it. You all know how I am like. If I want to run for something, I will make sure I would run a winning race. So, should I? It's going to take up much time.

Let me tell you my position in uni now.

I am a full time student (in the day) as a Biz student. Mon and Thurs nights I am a NUS Choir Chorister. Other than that, I am a hostel girl. I haven't gotten the results of the hall choir, acapella group and another singing group - Inspire. So, there's like a lot of things to do. And other than that, I am trying to do my tutorials.

Alright...this is getting no where. So, I really miss discussing these stuff with you girls! And I know you all offer the best advices I can ever get! :) Have been pondering over this for the past few days and the elections will be held next week. As what I know, it's kinda simple to run, it's just whether I want it or not. (Darns...I am going in circles.)

Well, that's enough from me today. Hope to meet you all soon! (Which I don't think it's anytime these 2 wks coz I got make up lessons on Sat!! I have not had a full weekend to myself in weeks!!)

Take care!!

Love you all lots~~

~Weird-R~

P.S. Weird-A! You remember Siao Er and Sara? They are my good friends in hall! :) And they remember you! Hehe!!

Labels:


♥Bid Farewell

Ydisaster

We're together forever no matter what!


Weird-L 4 January


Weird-R >10 February


Weird-A 2 March


Weird-D 8 June


Weird-S 8 July


Weird-S2 7 November



Ybreak down

Date opened: 31/05/2007
Best viewed:1028x768 Resolution
Server: Mozilla Firefox

Our Pledge
We, the group of weirdz,
Pledge to love one another whole-heartedly.
Through sunshine or rain
We will love just the same
Though quarrels may ensue us
during our journey through life
And what life brings us may be unpleasant
We will always love each other come what may


Ybed monsters

Yes, my friends are all imaginary.
LC
Rachel
Sarah
Shu Zhen
Wei Wei
Ziwei

Others
Blogger
Friendster
Meridian Junior College
Photobucket
Singtel SMS
YouTube


Ymonster talk




Yreality

Reality is harsh. Remove these credits and get eaten alive :D

1 2 3


Yyesterday