Monday, 17 September 2007
Hey girls!
I am so excited about the meeting during the termbreak! But I can't really confirm the time with you guys right now coz I have lots of project meetings and a lot of projects to rush out! I am dying under the sea of projects and readings!
Tutorials are horrible too! I go in there but don't get a chance to even copy anything coz the tutor just zooms through it so fast. And she doesn't want to release the ans! I so miss sec and JC life! It's no more spoon feeding in uni...which is horrible!!
Anyway, I TOTALLY (sounds bimbo) MISS POPEYES!!!
Can we go there prewwttyyy pweeaaasseee!!!
erm...that's hopefully i recover from my really sore sore sore throat! It hurts when I swallow saliva. But ironically, I can eat! how come like that leh? I just hope I don't come down with fever.
Btw, I didn't get block comm. So now, i am just slacking around in hall. and trying to concentrate on my studies. i just struggled with tutorials. sian...this week is going to be a horrendous week! doubt i have time to do anything personal.
take care girls!! miss you all lots!
so sorry if i didn't reply any of your earlier posts. didnt have time to refresh my memory on what went on previously on weirdz blog. hehe! good nights!~
~Weird-R~
Labels: school
♥Bid Farewell