Wednesday, 5 September 2007
Alright....
I don't have to think if I am running for block comm or not already. Coz I have to run. My friends are most willing to nominate me in. It's just a matter if the other seniors and all will vote for me or not.
And I got 2 sad news today...
I didn't get into Inspire and Acapella. People whom I didn't think would get in got in...I guess I better stick to singing chorale songs and not try pop songs...
Haiz...I am so sad...
And there is no way the sports will take me in no matter what they say about no need prior experience. But who is going to believe that...
But even if I join block comm...it wouldn't be enough for me to stay on. I just have to see if choir wants me...And practice to see if I can get into Inspire and Aca again next sem...
Oh well...I am beginning to hate hall life coz of the ccas and all...But loving it coz of the people! If my friends don't stay next sem, I see no point in me staying as well...And I see it becoming quite political in months to come...
It's been a long day...
Thanks and Sorry to everyone for having to endure my rantings here..(Don't know why I am not doing it at my own blog...)
~Weird-R~
Labels: NUS
♥Bid Farewell