<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7199521883324347783?origin\x3dhttp://xweirdzx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, 5 September 2007


Hey girls!

It's so heartening to see the replies back so fast! And weird-a got to blogggg!!!

Actually, I am quite in dire need to get points to stay. I want to stay at least till next academic year coz I think going through orientation and meeting juniors is quite fun! If I can stay all the way then that would be the best! And being in the best or rather one of the most wanted halls - KR, I need at least 45-50 points to stay. I now have NUS Choir which will get me dunno how many points (wait till I find out. I heard it's at least 13). And then there is hall choir, aca and inspire (which I haven't got the confirmation for any of these). So, the next best would be block comm. I could go for fac stuff but I don't think it's going to be quite high points anyway. If I run this year for block comm, I am quite ensured of many votes coz many of my friends are here. But they may not stay till next year, so I would lose out on their votes. I would definitely have to be in one committee and there's no other comms I am interested in!

The running thing is quite simple. And the seniors more or less know I want to run for it already. So, I guess I have no choice but to go for it. And I have many current freshies' support. So yah...just pray for me that it would go alright. And even if I don't get it, I would still have great friendships with the people around! I have quite tough competition though. But they have some kinda attitude which I don't think you people can stand. They talk with an attitude - which I lose to them in. (is it a good thing?)

----------

Anyway, Az! Yah! I am taking MNO - Managament and Organisation aka Organisational Behaviour, Financial Accounting, Operations Management, and Principles of Marketing for biz this sem. My breadth module is Religion and Ethnicity in Asian Politics. Don't ask me why am I taking such a horrible and horrendous and hard topic!! It's kinda fun but I think it's hard to score especially when you have a lot of SEP and Political Science students taking that...I am the only silly year 1 from other fac taking this level 3000 module!! And my coursemates are all about year3, 4!!!

I am taking Stats, Management Science, Managerial Economics and Legal Environment of Biz (law) next sem!! Yeah! I am dying this sem alr! Don't understand what's going on! The lecture seems useless as the textbook is so much more than what they teach. So not sec sch and JC anymore...what happened to Uni life is better than JC??!!

OOh...But I am having fun in my MNO tutorial. Today, we had to make something that will be able to catch a falling egg (from 8 feet high) and not crack the egg. Only can use 20 straws and masking tape. It was super fun! And the 1 hour just passed in a twitch of an eye! I had fun interacting with people from other fac who were taking it as a breadth or core for their fac - Engineering and Arts! Esp the Engin guys! They were trying to create the "machine" with engine concepts. Haha!! This is the only tutorial that I enjoy but it's only 1 hour!! the project is kinda fun too where we have to make a video. But i guess its going to be hard ... Miss Shaz and our PW group!! Hehe!!

-----------

With regards to meeting for lunch...I guess it's only weds. I have lesson at 2pm on Fri but free to meet from 12-2pm!

I have put my time table up on my blog but guess I would put it up here too! So, you all just see when you all can make it and I will see if I have any projects during that time! And I didn't know Az and Shaz starting to fast already!! So, guess we have to meet for dinner and break fast together? My this week is packed already...Sorries...

-----------

Haiz...I miss you all totally! I want to hear about the dating game in NTU! esp SHAZ's date! hahahaha!!

good nights people! I am going to make my specs at parkway later (meeting mum at 945am!) coz my frameless specs broke during volleyball training on mon night. And I am not sleeping yet!!! Totally out of the world...

Take care!!

~Weird-R~

Labels:


♥Bid Farewell

Ydisaster

We're together forever no matter what!


Weird-L 4 January


Weird-R >10 February


Weird-A 2 March


Weird-D 8 June


Weird-S 8 July


Weird-S2 7 November



Ybreak down

Date opened: 31/05/2007
Best viewed:1028x768 Resolution
Server: Mozilla Firefox

Our Pledge
We, the group of weirdz,
Pledge to love one another whole-heartedly.
Through sunshine or rain
We will love just the same
Though quarrels may ensue us
during our journey through life
And what life brings us may be unpleasant
We will always love each other come what may


Ybed monsters

Yes, my friends are all imaginary.
LC
Rachel
Sarah
Shu Zhen
Wei Wei
Ziwei

Others
Blogger
Friendster
Meridian Junior College
Photobucket
Singtel SMS
YouTube


Ymonster talk




Yreality

Reality is harsh. Remove these credits and get eaten alive :D

1 2 3


Yyesterday