Tuesday, 30 October 2007
Woah!
Thanks lots girls for supporting and watching the video!
And thanks to Az for that whole insightful thought of the video. But apparantly, I don't think we thought through so much when piecing the video together!!
This project is 20% of our grade for Management and Organisation. The requirements of this project is to create a video and upload to Youtube with a time limit of 9mins. Any longer will deduct 10% of the grade.
There are 4 themes/topics to choose from:
1)Leading Change.
2)Taking a Stand
3)What matters most
4) :I dont remember:
There needs to have evidences (thus, LKY and the articles). We lacked of time and skills to do up the video. But considering we all have no background knowledge of editing videos, I think its a good attempt!
Yup, the video is about Taking a Stand and how Robin Hood stole from the rich and gave to the poor (duh). And shows the integrity that leaders should take in keeping a company going.
And from these themes, choose a bedtime story to adapt from and create a new video.
It's for MANAGERS.
Thus, this project is Bedtime stories for leaders (BTSL).
You go to youtube and type in BTSL, you would get all the videos from this course. It includes last year's videos too! There are some good ones which I would recommend in time to come.
But will share with you why their graphics and videos can be so good when i meet you guys.
Alright, having the presentation for that video later!
Everyone take care kk! :) I am having sleep disorder and feeling wide awake. But will start sleeping in class. Going to sleep! Bye people! And SEE YA ALL SOON :)
Btw, Az, you are pressurizing me. I should start studying too!!!
Oh yah! SJ! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! Yes! Do pursue what you think is best for you! There is always the blog! So you better not forget how to get in here again! Will miss you lots lots!!
~PiNkDeLigHtS~ very happy and proud of the video :)
Labels: video
♥Bid Farewell