<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7199521883324347783?origin\x3dhttp://xweirdzx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, 1 November 2007


Wazzup girls! Shaz here! I just survived my most horrible week yesterday. Cos for the past three days, I have been rushing from classes(BOON LAY) to tuition (PASIR RIS) back to hall (BOON LAY) to rush my stupid history assignment and study for my 2 quiz. The assignment and 2 quiz are due n on WEDNESDAY! Haha...I just need to update u guys on my "achievements".haha.

Anyway I finally manged to watch Rach's video after much raving from Di and Azz...haha...it is damn cool and funny sia...its amusing u used LKY as an example, reminds me of my history lect-rite Azz?haha...I wish I had such projects instead of only quiz..haha...but considering the amount of time and work u have to put in, nvm im glad im in econs..haha...

SJ! Its so cool u r going NEW ZEALAND!! and to become a LAWYER!!! which suits u totally...haha...we so need to meet up often during our holidays before u fly off!lets do some crazy stuff k before u go?hahaha...

On another note, I seriously MISS HAVING U GIRLS AROUND!!! unlike in jc, when im feeling down, I noe I have RACH'S BIMBONESS, AZZ'S SARCASM, SJ'S SUANING LC, LC'S BLURNESS N DI'S SANENESS(di u the only weird one who does not have a weird characteristics le...u the most sane one as compared to us le...haha..)to cheer me up...but in uni, its very different...haiz...why am im feeling so emo sia?haha...but im glad we are still in touch and updating each other via virtually...Im so glad to have u girls le!!haha

To end it off, ppl jia you for ur exams k?Lc dun stress too much k...since u survived the first sem, u can definately survived the remaining semesters! if u stress some more u may lose ur hair...which is not very good considering u dun have much to begin with le...haha..kidding...cant resist suaning u le too long liao...

GAMPATE PPL!WE WILL SURVIVE GIRLS!

shaz

♥Bid Farewell

Ydisaster

We're together forever no matter what!


Weird-L 4 January


Weird-R >10 February


Weird-A 2 March


Weird-D 8 June


Weird-S 8 July


Weird-S2 7 November



Ybreak down

Date opened: 31/05/2007
Best viewed:1028x768 Resolution
Server: Mozilla Firefox

Our Pledge
We, the group of weirdz,
Pledge to love one another whole-heartedly.
Through sunshine or rain
We will love just the same
Though quarrels may ensue us
during our journey through life
And what life brings us may be unpleasant
We will always love each other come what may


Ybed monsters

Yes, my friends are all imaginary.
LC
Rachel
Sarah
Shu Zhen
Wei Wei
Ziwei

Others
Blogger
Friendster
Meridian Junior College
Photobucket
Singtel SMS
YouTube


Ymonster talk




Yreality

Reality is harsh. Remove these credits and get eaten alive :D

1 2 3


Yyesterday