Friday, 28 December 2007
Hi girls!
It's been some time since you all have heard from me. I just returned from Malacca yesterday evening after having a horrendous church camp. It's not because of the activities, but it's coz of an misadventure that took my brother in Christ to heaven. To Az and all those going to camps in future, please do take care of yourselves as well as the others! Coz, no one knows what will happen at any time.
My results for the 1st sem is horrendous as well. Going to have to do well next sem if not, it's as good as not going to uni at all. I hope you girls have gotten good grades :)
To Az, you cross stitched? It's something which I haven't had the time to do this hols!!
To SJ, are you still in Korea ? Did you see Lee Jun Ki and Kim Jong Hoon? Haha!!
Ok girls...It's 2 more weeks till my school starts and 1 wk till most of you start. Shall we arrange a day to meet up before we go back to school?
Take care loads and I am missing all of you!!
~Weird-R~ Rach~
♥Bid Farewell