Wednesday, 19 December 2007
Hey dearies! It's been a long time since I blogged and I am just putting a few "sense" worth of nonsense here since I have some time.
1) I can't believe Weird-A went to see Hady! A die hard fan?? :)
2) I seriously needa lose weight..ok..randomness...
3) CONGRATS DI!! Have you erm...hit the roads? Created holes in the ground??
4) Singapore rawks!! :) With both Hady winning and TEAM SINGAPORE! Next year would be NUSCHOIR winning in June Competition in Russia!
5) Will be a caroling at Centrepoint on Thurs, Fri and Sunday. And at Marina on Sat! Come down to support if you have the time :) (Will be putting timeslots up at my blog)
6) Results are coming out on 26 Dec!!! (What about you guys?)
7) School is starting!!!! (14 Jan for me)
8) Back from Malacca, M'sia. Didn't buy much...
9) Would be going Malacca (again) for church camp! 24-27 Dec
10) Met Sarah yesterday! By chance?? At MJChoir's invited performance by Esplanade to sing 2 half hour time slots of carols!! It was great :) (Both the singing and MEETING SARAH!!!)
11) So, when are we meeting? :)
Cheers
~Weird-R~
♥Bid Farewell