Saturday, 4 October 2008
HAHA! Az! That was soooo not you lah! True, looks like I haven't seen you in a long time to know that you have became totally bimbo! Haha : )
Anyway, how can you not know how to do your essay! Being a Singaporean is your thing right? :) Not that I'm not. But to have as much passion as you do, nah...
Seriously miss you and i think i'm gng to miss you again later at shaz's place. I'm gng! but probably after 4 then i can go to my grands straight.
But ya...i hope to meet you soon! And to take weird photos! hehe! next attempt jump shots with timer! And proper shoes for jump shots!
Thanks to shaz, di and lc for the wonderful night today : ) I want to see the pretty pics sooon : )
Take care all! I'm busy for the next few weeks :( with tests, projects and ASSIGNMENTS!!! ARGH!!!
SJ, nope, I haven't forgotten a little bit of you :)
Love,
~Rach~
♥Bid Farewell