I bet all of you are waiting for the photos! LOL.
And here's our gluttony moments in Siam Kitchen =)
My very nice green curry which you guys can order free from the buffet!!! Okie. Not exactly free. Oh but it's very nice too right?
Remember our 4 bowls of tomyum soup, 10 Money in the Bag stuff, how many thousands octopus balls, etc etc?? This, my girls, is our first order out of the numerous helpings.....
Mango salad.
Satay
After that we went to get "cozy" with each other at the damn romantic couple-make-out place: Sky Garden!!!!!
Omg okie this looks like ghost...
Oh and another one on the phone too~!! Kenneth Leeeeeeeeeeeeee huh... *ahem*
Dianne looks like she's going to die or what. Her face is damn scary la...
Weeeeeeee WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee<>Yes I think we love big coca cola and I think it likes us too for us to "poledance" it. HAHAHA.
This is like... burnt charcoal-ed fireman.
Stupid me ran up and sqeeze in after setting the timer and ended up knocking my head against the metal instead of sliding right in between. The few of you were so nice as to laugh at me. THANKS ARH...
And the following offset the start of numerous star jumps we tried to take, of which this is the one and only successful one
Oh and this too =) Dianne already looks like she's falling here... WHICH SHE DID LA!!! Because her leg kicked mine. SO DAMN FUNNY AHHAHAHAHAHAH
And SHE FELL AGAIN!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *HEEE censorship. HAHAHA*
I think we were too noisy shouting at the place where couples ahem ahem. =P
The second day we head over to Shazana's house. Thanks shaz for inviting us over!! The food is great and I sincerely thank god you didn't cook any of them! =D
Have I mention - our Singapore-President-to-be went too to grace the "event"!!! Shaz ain't you honoured?! Hahahaha. Although I don't really like him now cos he keeps suaning my husband =( Oh and did I hear someone say that he keeps suaning me during the time while I was late??!!! WHAT DID HE SAY?!
Tada~! That's all folks~
Anyway it's been fun meeting up with you gals again. Sarah come back soon so that we can have a proper outing! So that the 6 weirdz can meet again!!! Like, after our exam? =D
Weirdz - *[LıŻhεn]*™
♥Bid Farewell

4 January
10 February
2 March
8 June
8 July
7 November