Saturday, 25 April 2009
HEY ALL!
jia you for your exams ok! Well, this time round, since all my papers are year long, I have no exams in the may/june period. But I do have tests in the month of May...almost every saturday of my month is dedicated to the 50-60 mins test in which i have to write at least one 25 mark problem question or essay question with a couple of 5 mark short answer questions or well...four 25 mark questions. So yay =P
my holidays are over and what have I been doing? Well the video below sums it pretty nicely.
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1974564/chewbacca_defense/oh yea...when everything else fails...try the Human Rights argument and smoke the jury(in our case the examiner)
The Chewbecca Defense (coz it is american): the action of asserting a claim by saying something so patently nonsensical that the listener's brain shuts down completely
"IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!" ^^
JIA YOU PEEPS! If all else fails, use the CHEWBECCA DEFENCE! Hehe...I have been working on mine. Have you? =P
~ja
PS I just realised that some of you guys will be graduating like next year. WOW
♥Bid Farewell