Friday, 1 May 2009
oh dear! I think I'm the only one who hasn't been posting here often and the only one who hasn't ended exams!! RAH!!
I only have 3 exams this sem which is one paper in a week kind. Had one on 24th, one on 29th april and the last is on 7th may! And i thought I have 7 days to study for the last one (Asia Pacific Business - which talks about 5 major countries in the Asia Pac and their characteristics and compare them like which grows faster, writing essay... urgh totally hate doing the exam for the module. but it's quite interesting! now..like who likes doing exams..) Oh yah, so I don't have 7 days to study for that coz I'm preparing for an internship interview on MON! Shall keep the place a secret first. I have a few applications but well, no news yet :( So I'm internship-less. :( Times are tough..more applicants than vacancies. And I still have choir practices and hall stuff to do. My hols are GONE!
well, wish me luck for the interview! And i so miss you girls!! Take loads of care ok! what is shaz doing during the holidays though? Running marathons still? : )
OH OH OH! Shaz! I wanted to share with you this show and links but i never saw you online to do so. Maybe you have been watching it on TV. heheheh! Got your golden monkey! And his acting has improved a lot! : )
Back to studying!! See you girls soooon : )
Love,
~Rach~
♥Bid Farewell