Thursday, 16 July 2009
I wanna got NDP too!! Azz you know my mum is damn patriotic like you?! EVERY YEAR asked me to beg/borrow/steal some NDP tix cos she wanna watch. EVERY YEAR!!! I used to be able to get it when we had to queue for it.. Good old days. Stupid system now, I can't get any single tickets for the past few years.
I wanna go picnicking/trekking/cycling whatever too! Hahaha.
I know I've MIA-ed from this blog for very long, but I do
stalk stay updated with you guys here once in a while

Anyway I've finished my summer term!!! Yesterday was the last day of hell and I'm so glad it's over! Though admittedly summer mod is actually more relax than normal sem and you get to learn more too! The only downside is that there's lesser time for you to do the project.
Oh I'll be away from 25th (morning) to 29th (morning) so I can't go!!!!!!! I'm free the weekday before that though, anytime before 5.30pm 'cos I've tuition at 6.30pm. Haha.
*[LıŻhεn]*™
♥Bid Farewell