Tuesday, 22 September 2009
HEY GIRLS!!
I've been sooooo busy :(((
It's mid sem break now but i'm not having any break!! It's filled with doing projects and reports :( and no time for self study. I'd rather not have the break...the tutors think that with the break we can do more things :(
oh well...
Anyway, I'm taking FORENSIC SCIENCE TOOO!! It's super fun but I think i'm going to S/U it coz its soooo difficult :( so many things to remember!! And it's on Fri nights!! But not complaining coz I chose the mod. It's fun anyway, so enjoy it Shaz and Di :)
Oh yah! I'm working with SIS (Sgpore Indr Stdim) I guess u can guess it for yourself :) Did my first show today :) Il Divo :) If you all are interested in applying, let me know kkk! i'll keep you all in the loop of the applications!! :)
Alrightys, Take care everyoneee!!!
And we havent met up in a looong time!!
BYE!!
Love,
Rach
♥Bid Farewell