Tuesday, 6 July 2010
Hello gals!!!!!
My goal for this entry is to add more life to this blog..
Long time nvr see..The last time I saw rach and LC was when we sent di off at the airport..and that was in 2009...*hint hint*
and i can tell shaz is really bored in vietnam without electricity..and u r turning girl..U r playing with soft toys! The girly side of shaz finally emerge in Vietnam (tho i still doubt her cookng skill..hahahaha). Do u guys rmb that we laughed when mrs chua wrote 'shaz is a lady' in her testimonial. Mrs chua is apparently right abt the lady part..at least a bit lah.
And shaz is right abt my boring life..I stepped into a cinema for the first time in 2010 last week. That is also with the help of dianne and Izyan..So wat do u think I had been doing for the past 7 months of the year?? I had no life..Even life in sch was super duper boring without shaz and di..(I wonder how the 3 of u survive being the only ones in ur uni..it is so hard to make good frens in uni..)
Now i am working at NTUC...Tho sometimes i just whack my work cos i got no idea wat i am supposed to do and the person i asked also not sure on it. I'm just living day to day since i got no idea when my work end. I tot it was a few weeks ago but they suddenly gave me a new task to do. And sometimes they ignore me and let me rot for hours. So i get paid to read book and play..but sometimes it is so boring i dunno wat to do and cos the ppl ard me can see wat i'm doing, I'm not that daring to appear slacking..Unlike some ppl..Right shaz?? haha ( i think suanning u is just a natural thing to do...haha)
AND stop ur innocent smile shaz..it doesn't work. Dun pollute Lc's and rach's and sarah's mind..If u wanna pollute ppl's mind, just pollute di's mind since she is already being influenced by the irritating and over-imaginative izyan..haha
azzimah
♥Bid Farewell